Table of content
- I. General
- II. responsible body
- III. Your rights
- IV. Processing of personal data during informative use of our website
- V. Processing of personal data through cookies
- VI. further functions and offers of our website
- VII. contacting
- VIII Registration
- IX. purchase or order
- X. Payment service provider
- XI. Data transfer to third parties
- XII. Newsletter registration
- XIII. product recommendations by e-mail
- XIV. use of Google Analytics
- XV. use of Facebook pixel
- XVI. use of YouTube videos
- XVII. Facebook/Instagram websites
- XVIII Routine deletion and blocking of your personal data.
- XIX. right of appeal (Art. 21 DSGVO)
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(2) The term "personal data" means, with reference to the definition of Article 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"), all data that can be related to you personally. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address, user behavior. With regard to further terminology, in particular the terms "processing", "controller", "processor" and "consent", we refer to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 DSGVO.
(3) As a matter of principle, we process personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website and the content and services offered by us. Personal data is regularly only processed if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO or if the processing is permitted by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the legal bases specified in Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b) to lit. f) DSGVO.
(4) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
(5) Insofar as we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
II. responsible body
(1) The responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO, the other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other regulations as well as provisions with data protection character is:
78532 Tuttlingen, Deutschland,
(2) You can find further details on the responsible body in our imprint.
III. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- the right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification according to Art. 16 DSGVO,
- the right to erasure according to Art. 17 DSGVO,
- the right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO,
- the right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO,
- the right to object according to Art. 21 DSGVO,
- the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation. (2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us with the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us (https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de/).
IV. Processing of personal data during informative use of our website
(1) If you call up our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information ("informational use"), we only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to GMT, content of the web page, access status (HTTP status), amount of data transferred, request website, web browser, operating system, language and version of the browser.
(2) The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
(3) The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the display of our website on your terminal device. For this purpose, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website.
(4) The storage of the above data in log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(5) In the above purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. The aforementioned data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website and the storage of this data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility to object.
V. Processing of personal data through cookies
(1) We use so-called "cookies" on our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned in your browser or by your browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer system.
Cookies allow us to improve the performance and offerings of our website. Some cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of our website. Among other things, these cookies allow us to,
- Make it easier for you to use our website and to make our offers more effective and user-friendly,
- to recognize you on a subsequent visit to our website, so that you do not have to re-enter your access data,
- to temporarily store the goods you have placed in the virtual shopping cart,
- to allow access to protected areas of our website,
- to save your cookie settings and to process revocation declarations.
(2) We use two types of cookies on our website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are stored on your computer system until you leave our website. Session cookies store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to a common session. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your hard drive until you delete them, the cookies have reached their respective expiration date, or you revoke your consent.
(3) In addition to our own cookies, we also use so-called third-party cookies. These are third-party providers such as Google that also store cookies on your computer system when you visit our website so that the third-party providers can provide the services they offer.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO, if the processing serves to implement a contract or pre-contractual measures. In other cases, the processing is based either on your given consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO or pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the optimal functionality of our website as well as a customer-friendly presentation and evaluation of your visit.
(5) You can individually configure your browser settings for the acceptance or rejection of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of our website if you deactivate the acceptance of even functionally absolutely necessary cookies in your browser.
VI. More funktions of our Website
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. As a rule, the provision of further personal data is necessary for this. We need this data to provide the respective service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply here.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers who have been carefully selected and commissioned by us to process this data. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services that we offer together with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send us with your e-mail will be stored.
(2) We also have a contact form on our website that you can use to contact us. The data you enter in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored: e-mail address, subject, message.
(4) The processing of the above personal data is solely for the purpose of processing your inquiries.
(5) The processing of further personal data, which is generated by the use of the contact form provided on our website, serves to prevent misuse and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(6) This is also our legitimate interest in processing your personal data. Insofar as you have given us your consent for this, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1lit. a) DSGVO. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, in particular in the event that the data is transmitted to us by you by sending us an e-mail. Insofar as you want to work towards the conclusion of a contract through your e-mail, Art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. b) DSGVO represents an additional legal basis.
(7) Subject to legal retention periods, the data will be deleted as soon as we have finally processed your request. When contacting us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed any further. You can declare the revocation or the objection by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address given in the imprint.
(1) In order to use additional functions of our website, we offer the possibility to register by providing personal data. The data is entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. The mandatory information requested during registration is marked accordingly and must be provided in full. Otherwise we will reject the registration. The following data is collected during the registration process: First name, last name, e-mail address, street, postal code, city, country, password if applicable.
(2) At the time of registration, the IP address and the date and time of registration are also stored. As part of the registration process, the user's consent to the processing of this data is obtained.
(3) Registration is required for the provision of certain content and services on our website. We use the data entered for this purpose only for the purpose of using the respective offer or service or for providing the services that you have registered to use. In the event of important changes to our offers, services or benefits, for example concerning the scope of the offer or in the event of technically necessary changes, we will use the e-mail address provided during registration to inform you of this. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Insofar as the registration serves to conclude or execute a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO represents an additional legal basis.
(4) You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. However, if the data is required to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, early deletion of the data is only possible insofar as contractual or legal obligations do not prevent deletion. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
(5) We only transfer personal data to third parties if this is necessary within the scope of the contract processing.
(6) If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Otherwise, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
(7) We process and/or store your personal data on a server of an external provider in the European Union. This ensures that the standards and regulations of European data protection law are complied with.
IX. purchase or order
(1) We offer you paid services on our website. For this purpose, we process personal data provided by you.
(2) The processing is carried out for the purpose of establishing and implementing a contractual relationship with you. Insofar as you have given us your consent for this, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Otherwise, the legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
(3) You can revoke your consent at any time. You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time. However, we would like to point out that it is not possible to conclude a contract without this data.
(4) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case when we no longer need your personal data for the performance of the contractual relationship. Deletion will not take place if we are obliged to continue storing your personal data due to legal regulations.
(5) We offer paid services on our website without requiring registration or the creation of a customer account. To do this, you must enter your personal data in an input mask. This data will be transmitted to us. Mandatory data are marked accordingly and must be provided in full. The following data will be collected: First name, last name, e-mail address, street, zip code, city, country.
(6) In addition, the IP address and date and time are stored.
(7) The processing is carried out for the purpose of establishing and implementing a contractual relationship with you. Insofar as you have given us your consent for this, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Otherwise, the legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
(8) You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. However, if the data is required for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, early deletion of the data is only possible insofar as contractual or legal obligations do not prevent deletion. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
X. Payment service provider
(1) For the execution of payment processing, we transmit the payment data provided to us by you to Wallee AG, General-Guisan-Strasse 47, CH-8400 Winterthur (Switzerland). Your payment data is transmitted to a server of our payment service provider Wallee in a third country (Switzerland) declared as secure by adequacy decision of the EU Commission and processed there. This ensures that the standards and regulations of European data protection law are complied with.
(2) The transmission of payment data as well as the processing by the aforementioned payment service provider takes place for the purpose of payment processing. The use of external payment service providers enables us to offer you a choice of different payment methods and thus to make the types of payment processing more flexible for both you and us. This is also our legitimate interest. Insofar as you have given us your consent, the legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Insofar as the processing of the above data is carried out for the purpose of processing and implementing the contractual relationship, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO. Otherwise, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
(3) If you decide to pay with "PayPal" during your order process, your personal data will be automatically transmitted to PayPal. PayPal is an offer of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. PayPal assumes the function of an online payment service provider as well as a trustee and offers buyer protection services.
The personal data transmitted to PayPal are regularly first name, last name, address, e-mail address, IP address or other data necessary for payment processing. Also necessary for the processing of the purchase contract are such personal data that are related to the respective order (such as number of items, item number, invoice amount and taxes and other billing information).
The transmission of your data is necessary for payment processing via PayPal and is aimed at confirming your identity and administering your payment instruction.
The personal data transmitted to PayPal may be transmitted by PayPal to credit reporting agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check your identity and creditworthiness.
(4) When paying via PayPal (direct debit/credit card) or PayPal purchase on account, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, for payment processing.
PayPal reserves the right to obtain credit information. PayPal uses the result of the credit check, taking into account the statistical probability of non-payment, for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report may contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the result of the credit report, these have their basis in a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Address data, for example, is included in the calculation of the score values.
Further information on data protection can be found in the PayPal data protection principles.
(5) If you decide to pay with "SOFORT Überweisung" during your order process, your personal data will be automatically transmitted to SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany ("SOFORT"). SOFORT assumes the function of an online payment service provider that enables cashless payment of products and services.
The transmission of your data is necessary for the processing of payments via SOFORT and has the purpose of confirming your identity and administering your payment instruction. SOFORT may share your personal data with affiliated companies and service providers or subcontractors to the extent necessary to fulfill contractual obligations or to process the data on your behalf.
The personal data we transmit to SOFORT may be transmitted by SOFORT to credit reporting agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness and to prevent fraud.
Which data protection principles SOFORT uses as a basis for the processing of your data can be found in the data protection information, which is displayed to you during the payment process via "SOFORT Überweisung". Further information about SOFORT's data protection policy can be found here: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz.
(6) You can revoke any consent you have given at any time. You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time. However, we would like to point out that without the transmission of the payment data and/or the processing by the payment service provider, no or at least not all payment methods can be made available to you and, if applicable, the execution of the contract is not possible.
XI. Data transfer to third parties
For the delivery of the goods, we transmit the order data to your further contractual partner (Schuh Volk oHG, Rechbergstr. 3, 79215 Elzach, Germany) and, if necessary, to the transport service provider (DHL) commissioned by us, if the goods are shipped from our own stock.
XII. Newsletter registration
(1) On our website there is the possibility to subscribe to a free newsletter, with which we inform you about our current and interesting offers. To subscribe to the newsletter, you only need to enter your e-mail address. In addition, the following data is collected for the purpose of logging your registration:
- IP address
- Date and time of registration.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you agree to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Your email address will be stored as long as your subscription to the newsletter is active.
(3) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by e-mail to the contact details provided in section II.
(4) To send our newsletter, we use the services of CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstraße 43, 26180 Rastede ("CleverReach"). As part of the cooperation with CleverReach, we transmit the data provided by you during the newsletter registration to CleverReach.
This transmission takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in the use of an effective advertising, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data you provide (e.g. your email address) is stored on CleverReach's servers in Germany or Ireland.
CleverReach uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletters on our behalf. For the evaluation, the sent e-mails contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels (one-pixel image files), which are stored on our website.
In this way, we can determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links, if any, have been clicked. Through this so-called conversion tracking, we can also analyze whether a predetermined action (e.g. purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after the link in the newsletter has been clicked.
The data is collected exclusively pseudonymously and is not linked to your other personal data. A direct personal reference is therefore excluded. The processing purpose of the data is limited to the statistical analysis of our newsletter campaigns. We use the results of these analyses to optimize future newsletters and to adapt them to the individual interests of the recipients.
We have concluded an order agreement with CleverReach, which obliges CleverReach to protect your data from unauthorized access and not to pass it on to third parties.
You can object to newsletter tracking at any time. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every newsletter email, the unsubscribe function available on our website or by sending an email to the contact details provided in section II.
For more information about CleverReach's newsletter tracking, please click here:
XIII. product recommendations by e-mail
(1) If we have received your e-mail address in connection with the purchase of goods, we will regularly inform you about product recommendations by e-mail, even if you have not subscribed to a newsletter. In this way, we would like to send you further information for our own and similar offers that may be of interest to you based on your previous orders with us.
(2) The legal basis for sending the newsletter as a result of the sale of goods is § 7 (3) UWG and Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Your e-mail address will be stored for this purpose until you object to the sending of the newsletter.
(3) If you no longer wish to receive product recommendations from us, you can object to the sending of the newsletter at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the prime rates. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by using the unsubscribe function available on our website or by sending an e-mail to the contact details provided in section II.
XIV. Use of Google Analytics
(2) We use Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses. Your IP address will therefore only be transmitted to Google in abbreviated form within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, which does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your identity.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In this case, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity.
The data collected by means of Google Analytics will be stored for a period of 24 months.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software or by revoking your consent in our consent management tool.
You can find more information about Google Analytics at the following links:
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to optimize our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. You can revoke your consent in the consent management tool at any time with effect for the future. Google also processes your personal data on servers in the USA. The data transfer is based on standard contractual clauses approved by the EU
XV. Use of Facebook-Pixel
(1) We use the Facebook pixel from Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Quare, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our website. When you click on an ad placed by us on Facebook, a Facebook pixel is added to the linked target address of the ad. If our website allows data transmission to Facebook, a cookie will be set on your computer, which will be read by the Facebook pixel and transmitted to Facebook.
(2) Facebook can determine visitors to our website as a target group for the display of ads by evaluating the data generated by means of the Facebook pixel. We therefore use the Facebook pixel to display ads on Facebook that are tailored to target groups and interests ("Custom Audiences"). Furthermore, we can statistically evaluate the effectiveness of the ads on Facebook by determining whether a visitor was redirected to our website through an ad on Facebook.
(3) The data processed via Facebook Pixel is anonymous for us. The data is stored and processed by Facebook. You can access more information about Facebook's data processing here:
(4) The legal basis for the use of Facebook Pixel is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. You can revoke your consent in the consent management tool at any time with effect for the future.
Facebook also processes your personal data on servers in the USA. The data transfer is based on standard data protection clauses approved by the EU (Facebook EU-Datenübermittlungszusatz).
XVI. Use of YouTube-Videos
(1) On our website, we have embedded YouTube videos that are stored on https://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. YouTube is a service of Google Ireland Limited with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
These videos are embedded in "enhanced privacy mode", i.e. no data about you will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating a video.
You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube directly to exercise this right.
There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy. Google also processes your personal data on servers in the USA. The data transfer is based on standard contractual clauses approved by the EU (Google-Rahmenbedingungen für Datenübermittlungen).
XVII. Facebook/Instagram Sites
(1) In addition to our own website, we also operate online presences on Facebook / Instagram, which are operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter: Facebook website).
When you access our Facebook website, Facebook automatically stores personal data about you, such as your IP address and the web pages you access. Facebook processes this data, among other things, to create usage profiles and for advertising and analysis purposes. Instagram is also a product of the Facebook-Unternehmensgruppe.
You can find detailed information about Facebook's data processing in the Datenrichtlinie von Facebook and the Cookie-Richtlinie von Facebook retrieve. Detailed information on data processing on Instagram by Facebook can be found in the Datenschutzrichtlinie von Instagram.
(2) Facebook provides us with aggregate statistics for our Facebook website to help us learn about how visitors interact with our posts or other content (called "Page Insights").
For example, we receive information from Facebook about the number of people or accounts that have viewed, reacted to, or commented on our posts on Facebook, as well as aggregate demographic and other information that allows us to learn about interactions with our Facebook website.
An example of how the statistics are prepared for us by Facebook can be accessed here. The statistics are provided to us by Facebook in anonymized form. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about you and your individual user behavior when evaluating the statistics (however, we may be able to associate your profile picture with a "Like" for our Facebook website if you have set your "Like" for Facebook websites to "public").
We use the statistics provided to us by Facebook to analyze visitor behavior for the purpose of market research on our Facebook website and, if necessary, for the placement of targeted advertisements.
(3) If personal data is also or exclusively processed by Facebook via our Facebook website for the creation of aggregate statistics, we are jointly responsible with Facebook for this data processing.
We have therefore concluded an agreement with Facebook for processing operations subject to joint responsibility pursuant to Art. 26 DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation).
This agreement essentially stipulates that Facebook is primarily responsible for providing you with further information about the joint processing and for enabling you to exercise your rights under the GDPR (right to information, correction, transferability and deletion of your data as well as to object to the processing of your data and to restrict processing and your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority).
You can access the content of the agreement with further information on your rights, objection options and settings for the protection of your data here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
You can contact Facebook's data protection officer via the online contact form provided by Facebook.
Facebook also processes your personal data on servers in the USA. The data transfer is based on standard data protection clauses approved by the EU (Facebook EU Data Transfer Addendum).
(4) With our Facebook website, we safeguard our legitimate interests in a presentation of our offers and services that is as customer-oriented as possible as part of a balancing of interests. We also collect personal data ourselves as part of our Facebook website when you contact us via Facebook Messenger, for example. This data, which you provide voluntarily, is processed solely for the purpose of responding to your query.
The legal basis for data processing in connection with our Facebook website and the statistical evaluations we receive from Facebook is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract or taking pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO is an additional legal basis.
XVIII. Routine deletion and blocking of your personal data
(1) We process and store your personal data in each case only for the period required to achieve the purpose of storage or until the expiry of statutory retention periods to which we are subject. If the purpose of storage no longer applies or if a prescribed retention period expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked for further processing or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) We are required by commercial and tax law to store commercial and business letters as well as accounting vouchers for a period of up to ten years. If the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary for the initiation or execution of the contract, we will restrict the processing. In this case, your data will only be stored for compliance with the statutory retention periods.
XIX. Right of appeal (Art. 21 DSGVO)
If we process your personal data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest in the context of a balancing of interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to this processing with effect for the future at any time and free of charge for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you also have the right to object free of charge at any time to processing for the purpose of such marketing with effect for the future; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
Please address your objection to the responsible person named in Section II (e.g. by e-mail).
***the contract is drawn up in two original copies in german and english language, both copies being equally valid. in case of discrepancies and disputes due to different interpretations of the german and english versions of the contract, the german text of the contract shall prevail.***